For more information about sponsor opportunities please contact Atiba Berkley, President of the Piedmont Blues Preservation Society, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form. Thank you!
Let the Carolina Blues Festival Advertise for YOU:
- The Carolina Blues Festival is a day-long outdoor festival with International, Regional, and Local musical talent
- Your company name and logo will appear on all promotional materials, venue signage, website, email blasts, and festival program. This is a unique opportunity to engage a captive audience that’s receptive to your brand.
- 32.1% of online ticket sales were from greater than a 50-mile radius of Greensboro and from all over the East Coast, from NY to FL and all states in-between. Spread your company information nationally.
- Develop new business contacts. This event provides you with a fun and entertaining environment.
- Help support and promote community outreach. Community building is our number one priority; to keep Greensboro a strong, thriving business center. cultural destination, and to retain jobs, stability, and safety for future generations. This is an important opportunity to show your company’s support and commitment to the community and the arts.
- Vendors and tables galore will provide family fun with food, children’s activities, entertainers, and more!
- Your participation will keep the music going and provide a wonderful day’s worth of entertainment to national and regional guests. Proceeds are used for PBPS educational programs “Blues in the Schools” and “Share the Music” providing music education and access to music that might otherwise not be available to underprivileged youths.
What do sponsors get?
We love giving back to our sponsors! You can expect to get your logo/Company Name prominently placed on piedmontblues.org AND fest.piedmontblues.org website with link to your website, Logo/Company name in print and in online advertising, public relations(PR), electronic promotions and signage, our event program, onstage mentions and stage-side promotions.
But the promotions don’t stop there, we promote our sponsors throughout the year with sponsorship recognition at ALL PBPS events
(Talent Showcases, PBPS concerts)
Please join us to make the Carolina Blues Festival Series a fun-filled journey of the blues music genre and a celebration of Greensboro, home of the Piedmont Blues!
The Carolina Blues Festival is our demonstration of the blues music genre that helps raise funds for our social and charity projects consist of Blues in the Schools, Share the Music, PBPS Blues Challenges, Memphis or Bust, and the new Parker Speas, Wellborne Music Scholarship. Our community presentation of the Carolina Blues Festival is the vehicle that we use to raise funds for our projects. We collaborate with other non-profits in support of health-related issues, educational initiatives, and societal concerns. Our focus is to promote local businesses, tourism, education, the arts, and to make Guilford County a great place to live.
We hope you’ll see the good we do and will help us by becoming a sponsor. Your donation can do a lot to help us with our mission. Our corporate friends below and our individual sponsors in the side column, help to achieve our goals of having an outstanding Carolina Blues Festival and help with our other endeavors. We appreciate your support.